UNLIMITED POSSIBILITY is what GEMtool promises.
Diversified Portfolio - SiC Drill | Carbide Drills | End mills | Specialty Forming Tools and Insert | Diamond Tools | Cutting Tools
Technology and quality are GEMtool's cornerstone for success. GEMtool has the broadest range of technologies and services in the professional cutting tool industry. These advantages are supported by our full range integrated processes and facilities and professional R&D engineering team.
Our R&D engineering team has been working for product designing、manufacturing process improvement and product applications for decades. We constantly accumulate the know-how of machining on diversified materials in various industries in order to provide the better solutions for the customer's demand on their specific process.
● Chipbreaker design can effectively break chips regardless of the cutting depth of the insert.
● Use top-grade polycrystalline diamond (PCD) to achieve stable and long tool life and excellent workpiece surface.
● Recommended work piece : SiC, C/SiC, Al2O3, Si3N4, Zr02, Tungsten Carbide, Composite Materials.
● PCD drill with helical angle significantly increases machining productivity and tool life.
● Super finne surface finishes, as good as Ra 0.04um.
● Double-point angle geometry is employed for excellent performance in preventing splinters and cracks at the exit hole during drilling.
Thanks for your continued support.
We are looking forward to creating wonderful businesses with you this new year.
Relying on the principle of friction and heat generation, the material is quickly melted to form a circular hole with a boss, and the material is extended downward at the same time to increase the tapping length, thereby enhancing the strength of the material connection.
It is suitable for drilling thin plate and thin-walled pipe fittings and is matched with chipless tapping for tapping.
C.C.Chiu, general manager of GEMtool Company, who specializes in the design and manufacture of tungsten steel cutters, attaches great importance to this exhibition. In addition to the well-built exhibition hall facade, there are also a large number of business personnel stationed to provide consultation and recommendations for visitors.Learn More
In order to encourage small and medium-sized enterprises to invest in innovative R&D, the Tainan City Government has promoted the local industrial innovation R&D promotion plan (local SBIR) year by year. Through R&D and innovation funding subsidies, R&D risks can be reduced, and industry players can accumulate innovative R&D energy and strengthen competitiveness.Learn More
To change the future, start from choosing GEMtoolLearn More